|THE ASPEN SCHOOL DISTRICT WEB SITE HAS MOVED!! If you are reading this message the migration to our new site is still in progress; please go to asd.schoolwires.net to access current district/school information as this site you have accessed is no longer being maintained.|
2014-2015 New Student Online Registration
will be available starting August 6th, 2014!
After you follow the links, on our home page, to register your child on-line via our registration website (Registration Gateway), call the Middle School office to schedule a registration appointment with our Registrar, Karin Wehse. 970-925-3760 ext.2001
Registration appointments can be made Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm, Appointments will last 20-30 minutes.
You will need to bring the following documents to your registration appointment:
· Birth certificate or passport
· Custody agreement/court order if parents are separated or divorced
· Court-ordered guardianship papers (if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent)
· Immunization record
· Parental proof of identity (passport or photo ID)
· Two acceptable documents as Proof of Residency (see below)
Proof of Residency: Proof of Residency FROM ALL STUDENTS is required ANNUALLY by ASD at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment. Proof of Residency includes the following :
1. A mortgage statement OR a deed indicating ownership OR a Notarized Lease Agreement (Lease agreements must be through the entire school year.)
A recent Utility Bill (ex. Water, Cable, Gas, Electric)
The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.
Please see information on the District’s Student Admission Policy JF, which can be found here.
Currently enrollment for out-of-district students is closed.
Remember to visit the website often for updated back-to-school information and calendars.